- Requests for rescheduling of lessons must be made no less than 24 hours in advance. Less than 24 hour’s notice, payment for the lesson is forfeited.
- Please be on time! Should you arrive later than your scheduled lesson starting time, the lesson will still end at the original ending time.
- Lessons are to be paid in advance.
- Payments are non-refundable.
- As the instructor, I reserve the right to discontinue our working relationship at any time for any reason. (Should this occur, money for lessons not yet recieved will be refunded.)
- For students between the ages of 5-12, lessons may be no shorter than 30 minutes (25 actual class min).
- For students aged 13+, lessons may be no shorter than 60 minutes (55 actual class min).
- Acceptable forms of payment include Cash, Zelle and Venmo. Credit cards are not accepted.
- Everyone must sign a Liability Release Form.
- By reading and signing up for lessons, you automatically agree to all listed guidelines and requirements.
Practice! Singing is a skill like any other and it requires consistent practice. Students should expect to see improvement in abilities proportionate to time invested outside of lessons. Lessons are a time to learn new skills and techniques, not for review of old material (though this will certainly be necessary from time to time and I’ll be more than happy to assist in achieving your musical goals)!